Ideal for people who:
- Have Social Media accounts setup, but want to grow their audience
- Want to learn about tools to optimize results / time
- Desire better results from their online communities
- Want to understand how to distribute more content
- Want to understand how to get more conversions from content
Ideal for people who:
How to participate in a Hashtag trend to build more followers
Generate content, load posts, and manage your social presence efficiently
Learn how to be found by your customers with our step-by-step strategies
Build a strategic content schedule for your Social Media communication
Measure engagement and create automated meaningful reports
- An awesome, engaging course that shows you how to use social media
- We have live demonstrations and on site support to help you better understand
- 6 hours of hands-on learning about industry strategy, tactics and networks
- Two breaks (including a complimentary lunch and coffee)
You don't have much time to learn this stuff, so we've compressed years of experience into six intense hours. We don't beat around the bush. We go right into strategy, tactics and networks without wasting time.
Don't worry, you’ll get two breaks (and a complimentary lunch) to keep your mind engaged!
How do we compare to
It is practical and easy to understand and it’s the same workshop provided to numerous University / College Professors who teach Digital Marketing
Similar workshops and courses sell for $1,000 or more, but this isn't our core business. We host this course to meet awesome businesses such as yours and charge just enough to cover the venue, great food, and goodies.
Where is it?
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Heather works with clients to enhance their social media strategies. She is a published author, skilled blogger, and a social media guru. Heather has conducted workshops for clients from every industry, and is passionate about teaching others the power of social media.
Darrell and his team are responsible for driving a 600% increase over our old digital presence. What is presented in Darrell's talks is our new reality.
- ROB TRIGGS
Darrell delivers valuable insights and relevant content in a manner that is engaging, thought provoking and entertaining. Most importantly, his advice is both practical and actionable.
- DR. WILLIAM R. HOLMES
Darrell is an energetic, authentic speaker who shared his expertise while engaging the whole room! I recommend him for a variety of topics!
- DALLAS COLLINS
ADVANCED LEARNING INSTITUTE
The students always find Darrell's comments insightful, entertaining, and valuable. If they gave out phD's in Digital Marketing, Darrell would teach that class.
- DOUG GREENWOOD